We officially announce that the applications for interested candidates for the A.U.K. Student Government Executive Committee are now open!
If you are dedicated individuals, willing to lead and advocate for the interests of the A.U.K Student Body then you MUST consider running for SG Executive Committee as the time has come!
Who can apply?
- Only teams of four individuals, running as a group for the following positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- Each member of the team must be a full time student, meeting all of the minimum credit requirements of A.U.K.
How to apply?
All the teams who are interested to apply as candidates for the SG Executive Committee must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page statement which includes the following:
- Running Party name, Team names and their titles
- Why do you want to run for SG Executive Committee;
- Why do you deserve the vote of A.U.K. students; and
- What are your skills in leading the A.U.K Student Body to a year full of events!
When is the application deadline?
The deadline for application is April 13 until 10:00 PM. Shortly after the deadline, we will announce the candidates and the election campaign officially begins.
What do I need to know about the election campaign?
The election campaign starts on Thursday, April 14th, and ends on Tuesday, April 19th, at midnight, after which the silence day proceeds Wednesday, April 20th.
Please note that Tuesday, April 19th will also be the day when each of the running teams will present themselves in front of the A.U.K. student body at the auditorium (time to be specified).
All other necessary information on the election campaign rules are presented in the Student Government Constitution (find attached).
When is the elections date?
The day of the Executive Committee elections is Thursday, April 21. All regular students of AUK are eligible to vote.
If you have any other question, feel free to write to the official student government e-mail address.